Friday, October 24, 2008

Wrong Place at the Wrong Time

One of my offspring escaped the other night. In my attempt to not be the worst mother in the world (my mother), I ran after them. A helicopter circled overhead and a nearby road was blocked by the police, but I didn't think much of it as I frantically tried to retrieve offspring #7. All of a sudden I heard a voice bellow, "THERE HE IS! GET HIM!" Just then, I felt the most horrible stinging pain in both buttcheeks and went into a mini-convulsion.

Yes, I got tased in the behind.

The worst part about this? I am not a man!

After the police realized their blunder, they apologized and continued their search for the mass murderer in the area. I laid there cold, weeping, and in a puddle. Offspring #7 sat on me and laughed.

Then he ran away again.

1 comment:

Jared said...

I know that offspring #7 is one of the worst of us.